Monday, May 26, 2008

Cause of disease in Human being

One of the research area of my interest which I would like to share.I have developed many of in-vitro assay for 'scavenging' of free radicals. Enzymes and substrates react to form a byproduct. The formation of these by products results in release of free radicals which leads to various kinds of diseases like cancer, heart attack, arthritis and many more. Let us know what are free radicals, how they are produced and three magical enzymes. Watch today's post labeled 'Free Radicals'.

1 comment:

Dinosaurusrex said...

I am now putting together a microbiology blog dedicated to the role of mycoplasmas involved in diseases such as fatigue syndromes and biological weapons. I am currently suffering tremendously from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I am considering going back to college to become a scientist so I can fight this degenerative condition. That is if I do not die first. I find your blog to be a tremendous motivation. I can not even begin to explain how much it has helped me to have courage. I will always remember of you! Thanks!